Dr. Levan Bakhtadze
Leading doctor, oncologist, and surgeon at the Mardaleishvili Eye Clinic, Department of Ophthalmology and Stem Cell Therapy
Dr. Bakhtadze specializes in oncosurgery and stem cell transplantation for the treatment of the following ophthalmic diseases:
- Atrophy of the optic nerve
- Dystrophy of the retinal pigment epithelium.
- 1996-2003 – Tbilisi State Medical University
- 1994-1996 – Tbilisi Evening School No. 5
- Tbilisi Secondary School No. 61.
Dr. Bakhtadze regularly studies to update and maintain his professional skills. He often participates in congresses and symposiums of doctors from around the world to exchange ideas and study innovative methods of minimally invasive surgery. He has significant additional training in the application of biomedical methods of vision correction.
- 2012 — surgeon and transplantologist at the Department of Ophthalmology of the Mardaleishvili Medical Center
- 2012 — surgeon at the Oncology Department of the Oncology Scientific Research Center
- 2011-2012 — surgeon at the Oncology Department of the National Cancer Center in Georgia
- 2010 — surgeon at the Oncology Department of the Medina Clinic in Batumi
- 2008-2010 — internship on the basis of the Blokhin Research Center of Cancer in Russia
- 2005-2008 — postgraduate study at the Blokhin Blokhin Research Center of Cancer in Russia
- 2003-2005 — residency on the basis of the Blokhin Research Center of Cancer in Russia.
Today, Dr. Bakhtadze conducts his medical practice at the Eye Clinic of the Mardaleishvili Medical Center, and is involved in additional, independent scientific activity. He has performed thousands of successful surgeries using minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Bakhtadze is a master of stem cell collection and transplantation the techniques, which ensure optimal efficiency of the treatment of ophthalmic pathologies.
Responsibility, impeccable professionalism, prceise performance of the slightest surgical procedures, and attentiveness to his patients characterize Levan Bakhtadze as the leading doctor of the clinic. Patients note his sensitivity, friendly disposition and desire to provide medical services of highest quality.
Contact the Department of Ophthalmology of the Mardaleishvili Medical Center, where the best, most experienced specialists will treat you!